As a premiere personal injury Orange County New York residents can trust to help them in times of need, Birbrower & Beldock, P.C. Has the experience and the capability to help you to get the compensation you need that you need to find closure after a serious accident. Disasters can happen at any time, whether they’re a medical diagnosis, someone taking the wrong lane and causing a car accident, or an injury that occurs due to malfunctioning equipment.
Your job should be to work through recovery and get your life back on track, not to wade through tomes of paperwork, negotiate with insurance companies, or worry about any harassment that you may receive if you decide to press a case. We’ve worked with hundreds of clients who have dealt with:
- Physical injuries
- Car accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Personal injuries
- Work-related injuries
- Constructive site accidents
- Bus and railroad accidents
- Nursing home abuse and neglect
- Wrongful death.
And with all of our cases, the aim is to get the same result; we pursue the case, find all of the important information, and can work on your side to make sure that you have the representation that you need at a time when you may need it the most. When you need a lawyer, we are the office to call.
Orange County New York Lawyers with Experience and Determination
With over a hundred years of combined, real world, court room experience, and the dedication and professional staff to get the information, make the legal claims, and press the matters that matter to your case, we are a group of highly motivated and extremely determined professionals who know how to get matters moving forward. We are attorneys, and we are here to help.
- If you’ve been hurt or injured, speak with our offices for a free consultation on your case. We can review the actual event itself, work to collect any evidence related to your injury, and begin the process of moving forward with a claim if we are able to take your case.
- If you just need advice on what to do next, we can provide it through a consultation as well. Not everyone is sure that they want to move forward with a legal claim, or you may have been offered a settlement and you want to be sure that it is the best option to take. We may be able to provide legal advice to help you make a more informed decision.
- If someone you know has been hurt or injured, don’t wait to make the call. The longer that it takes to get the legal process moving, the harder it will be to actually pursue a successful claim. The sooner that you get legal help, the more powerful your case may be.
We’ve worked with many families and individuals in the Orange County New York area, and now we’re ready to work with you. If you’ve been hurt or injured in a medical case, a personal injury case, or a car or truck accident case, contact our offices today to speak with an attorney today.